Online casinos use bonuses to attract new customers and retain regular ones. Incentives reduce the risk of losing your own money. However, just giving free spins and bonus money is unprofitable for operators, so any casino online has wagering requirements.
What Is A Wager In Casinos
A wager is the coefficient of the offer. It shows how many times the amount bet exceeds the bonus. It’s denoted as “x” with a multiplier.
Without the wager, players would be able to create a large number of accounts and freely withdraw additional funds or profits from free spins.
The casino online wager is easier to figure out with an example. For example, a player deposited $200 and received a standard bonus of 100%. A wager is equal to x35.
To wager the funds, users need to place online bets of $7000. This amount is the result of multiplying the bonus by the wager. Once the requirements are met, the money will be deposited into the main account and will be available for withdrawal.
In the case of free spins, the wager isn’t set on free bets, but on the amounts won from them. If the client received $100, the profit is applied to the wager, which is specified in the rules. For example, 100 x 35 = $3500.
The result of the bets doesn’t matter. Even lost free spins count.
There are several types of wagers in any casino online:
- No deposit. Requires no investment from the player. Usually accrued after the use of a promo code.
- Welcome. According to the rules, a new user of the site must create an account and replenish the main account.
- For deposits. The player must replenish the balance for the second, third and subsequent times.
- Reload. Permanent promotions on the site.
- Free spins for slots.
- Cashback. This is a partial refund of funds lost on bets.
Restrictions On Wagering
Besides the wager, there are other requirements:
- Bet size. The client cannot exceed the maximum size of the spin. Otherwise, the received winnings are written off for violation of the rules.
- Available games. Bets can be placed in certain games. Most often its slots with a low rate of return.
- Size of the winnings. To ensure that the player doesn’t receive large prizes, the casino site sets a limit. The amount of withdrawal cannot exceed it.
How To Wager Bonuses
Gambling should be conducted on a verified site. A casino online must have a license. In its absence, a promotional offer should be abandoned, despite the potential benefits.
Wagering the bonus is better in the slots with a payoff ratio of 95%. Indicator of risk should be low. Then the winnings will be frequent, but small.
You need to place bets on the medium range. Too small amounts are unprofitable to make because then the wagering requires more time.
After the multiplier conditions are met, the bonus profit will be available for withdrawal. The time depends on the selected payment system. But usually the money is received in 24 hours.
Whether It’s Possible Not To Wager Funds
It’s up to the user to decide whether to wager additional money or not. If the conditions seem harsh or a large multiplier is set, you can refuse to participate in the promotion. Players do this in the following ways:
- Not using a promo code when depositing a balance;
- Writing to support;
- Not selecting the bonus in the account.
The method of cancellation depends on the specific conditions of the promotions.
“Web maven. Infuriatingly humble beer geek. Bacon fanatic. Typical creator. Music expert.”