Squid Game show participants threaten to file lawsuit after sustaining injuries on set |  Movies and TV shows

Squid Game show participants threaten to file lawsuit after sustaining injuries on set | Movies and TV shows

Contestants of the Netflix reality game show Squid game: Challenge He threatened to sue its makers. The candidates claim they were injured while filming the game show, according to reports Delivery time.

Two participants say they suffered from hypothermia while recording the show. They would also have suffered nerve damage.

The program was recorded in the British city of Bedford. It was very cold there then. “Participants did not expect to suffer, but they thought they would be participating in something fun,” the law firm representing the candidates said in a press release.

The law firm sent letters containing complaints to Studio Lambert. This company, along with Netflix, is responsible for the game show creation process.

A spokesperson for the game show said in response that no lawsuit had been filed yet. “We took the safety of the 456 participants very seriously.”

Squid game: Challenge It was released on Netflix on Thursday. The candidates are playing for the grand prize of $4.56 million. The show is adapted from the South Korean Netflix series Squid game. The series revolves around a group of adults who compete against each other in various deadly children’s games to win a large sum of money. The series has achieved great success, and the second season has already been announced.

See also  Music brings the Bolland brothers closer together: the relationship improved “silently” | Backbiting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *