Are you an experienced editor and have a sharp journalistic eye? Do you have a broad interest and special interest in scientific topics? Do you also know how to use these adjectives to get a clear interpretation of the news for NPO Radio 1?
Then we have room for you!
For the daily, current and in-depth NPO 1 radio program “Nieuws & Co” that we make with NOS, we are looking for:
24 – 32 weeks
Nieuws & Co is broadcast daily between 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm on NPO Radio 1. You work in a dynamic environment in the middle of the NOS newsroom. There is plenty of room for your input and there is an eye on your development. You have a high degree of independence and work in an enthusiastic team, where we can build on each other and do private broadcasts together.
what are you going to do
● It lists, follows up and collects the latest developments in various scientific fields;
● You come up with ideas, prepare topics and accordingly create content that will attract a wide audience;
● Inspire and connect your colleagues in the editorial office in a way that brings out the best in everyone;
● Make items and delivered content even better with our editors!
is this you:
● expert and passionate about topics related to a multicultural society;
● excessively interested in basic news information;
● Proficiency and experience in daily news-related radio programs;
● Sharpness in broad social debate and skill in translating into appropriate program items;
● Powerful in promoting stories.
● a person who loves to work together, help and inspire colleagues;
● Able to make the right decisions and keep calm even under pressure.
Temporary contract for one year. Depending on knowledge and experience, this position is honored under salary category F or G (approximately €2,500 and €4,200) of the Broadcasting Collective Work Agreement.
Furthermore, an ambitious editorial team awaits you, with colleagues building on and reinforcing each other, in an open atmosphere with plenty of room for everyone’s input. We know from experience that after an exciting game of table tennis in the basement or an active walk around the pond, team spirit and creativity rise to great heights.
We also believe that working in a diversely composed team makes working together more fun and interesting, and therefore we strive to make an editorial team as inclusive as possible.
Do you want more information about the job? Mail or call Barbara van der Kles, Editor in Chief Information, email: [email protected] Phone number: 0622741092
Do you know enough? Then apply now! send for 30 July 2022 If you supply your letter of motivation with a CV, via the attached Link.
NTR encourages diversity. NTR adopts sustainable production
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”