Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Are you an organizational centipede with a knack for communication? Do you like the dynamics and can you keep the peace?
Do you enjoy active participation in the (digital) presentations of the Ministers of Education, Culture and Science? Then we are looking for you!
Ministers of Education, Culture and Science are often on the road across the country for business visits and public appearances. One day to have a conversation with students, pupils, teachers, artists or scientists. The other day to introduce or test the new policy. Or to get inspired or see and hear solutions and innovations. Such public performance must be carefully planned and organized.
As an employee of public performances, you participate in the preparation and performance of these shows.
The public appearances team works very closely together. Together we ensure that public appearances for ministers go smoothly. This means that you are involved in the fast and efficient processing of incoming requests and in the creation of clear overviews. This also means that you will be part of a team of experienced consultants and that you will handle projects independently and with them. These can be business visits and meetings in the ministry or outside, organizing the recording of video messages and online forms such as webinars, online QenAs, digital meetings across different platforms. Therefore knowledge and experience in digital meetings is a definite advantage.
You will join a tight-knit team and work alongside experienced public appearance consultants, speech writers, spokespersons, communication consultants and social media professionals.
• You have HBO’s business and level of thinking.
• You have a remarkable organizational talent and can provide insight into complex matters;
• You have an insight into the political and administrative forces and know what is going on within the organization;
• You are service oriented, flexible and can communicate well;
• You are able to quickly master various business applications;
• You are a colleague with whom it is a pleasure to work, because job satisfaction is paramount in managing communications!
Salary level: 10 . scale
Monthly salary: EUR 2811 min – max. 4,519 euros (total)
Employment: a fixed-term employment contract for an indefinite period
Contract duration: 1 year
Minimum number of hours per week: 32 hours
Maximum number of hours per week: 36
Other terms of employment
In addition to the salary, you will receive an Individual Choice Budget (IKB). The IKB consists of money (16.37% of your total annual salary) and time. With IKB, you can select the options that suit you and you can configure part of your working conditions yourself. For example, you can choose to pay a portion of your monthly income whenever you like. You can also turn this budget into vacation and vice versa or spend it on tax-friendly goals. The national government attaches great importance to personal growth and career development and provides many opportunities for this. Additional benefits include numerous study facilities, company fitness, full reimbursement of public transportation costs, and partially paid parental leave.
• The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is actively committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We work together in an organization where every employee feels shared and valued. In addition to your talents, experiences, and motivations, the different aspects of your identity make our organization richer, more innovative and more enjoyable. Talent as foundation, diversity as strength.
• If job-status candidates respond to work, they will take precedence over employees who move voluntarily. If you belong to this group, please attach a nomination or supporting document and indicate it in the appropriate field.
• Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated.
We will inform you by email. So keep an eye on your email. Add dienstpostbus.werving [email protected] to your Safe Senders List and make sure there are no messages in your SPAM folder.
Are you unable to upload your application documents?
Our system does not (yet) handle file names that are too long or file names containing spaces or strange characters. The advice is to keep the file name as short as possible without extraneous spaces and characters. If it still doesn’t work then you can send an email to [email protected]
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science invites you to apply on its website. Use the button below to leave this site and go directly to Application form† Central government values a diverse and inclusive organization. Working in diversified teams makes us more effective, innovative and more fun to work. Therefore, everyone is invited to apply.
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”