The new Bel20 – along with Elia and Melexis – and the new Euro Stoxx 50 will go into effect on Monday.
Monday 22nd March 2021
- Consumer Confidence March 11 am
- Existing Homes Sale Feb, 3 p.m.
- Zenitel: A € 23.25 per share bid by House of Thor. Until April 1st.
- Bel20: Annual index adjustment, Elia and Melexis replace Barco and ING.
- Sioen: The takeover offer has reopened at € 27 a share by Sihold (the Sioen family). Until March 24th.
- Club Brugge: Subscribe to the IPO at a price of 17.5 € to 22.5 € per share. Until March 25 at 10 AM.
- Euro Stoxx50: Infineon entered the Eurozone Star Index on the Nokia account
- AEX: Annual Index Adjustment. BE Semiconductor and Signify are replacing ABN AMRO and Galapagos.
- Chiades: Sanofi will acquire € 5.45 a share offer. Until April 12th.
- Caesars Entertainment, Generac Holdings, NXP Semiconductors, and Penn National Gaming (Barstool) first appeared on the S & P500 Index on the Xerox account, among others.
Every day, De Tijd publishes an agenda of major financial and economic events for the next trading day. This agenda has been compiled as accurately as possible from sources considered reliable, but no liability can be accepted for inaccuracy. Companies and organizations wishing to add or improve information on this agenda can always contact De Tijd. You can contact us on 02-423 18 40 and by email at [email protected]