Luca It was originally going to premiere in theaters, but those plans were eventually canceled due to the coronavirus. Now the movie can be watched on Disney+, where you can catch an adventure on the Italian Riviera. We see a friendship develop between a sea monster and a human named Julia.
Nielsen comes out with his broadcast numbers each week and shows what the release was like a month ago. This allows Nielsen to come up with fairly accurate numbers. Now it turns out Luca It turned out well, almost like the first Pixar movie Soul.
Luca It turns out that a total of 1.57 billion minutes were streamed during the first week. This made the movie inferior in quality Soulwhich was watched 1.67 billion minutes in its first week. Although the Pixar staff weren’t at all happy with this, the movie does quite well.
It also immediately means that the movie has been watched in its entirety 16.6 million times. This was before Soul Only a hundred thousand more in the end. Below we list the top ten for you. Please note: These are the US numbers for the week of June 14-20.
1. Shows (Netflix) 29 episodes, 2.493 billion minutes
2. Luca (Disney +)?? Film, 1.573 billion minutes
3. Downton Abbey (Netflix) 50 episodes, 1.259 billion minutes
4. loki (Disney +)?? 2 episodes, 886 million minutes
5. fatherhood (Netflix) Film 877 million minutes
6. CoComelon (Netflix) 12 episodes 776 million minutes
7. The devil (Netflix) 83 episodes 703 million minutes
8. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix) 375 episodes, 671 million minutes
9. sweet tooth (Netflix) 8 episodes, 626 million minutes
10. Raya and the last dragon (Disney +) 576 million minutes
“Travel specialist. Typical social media scholar. Friend of animals everywhere. Freelance zombie ninja. Twitter buff.”