An Australian snake catcher faces the risk of being bitten by a venomous snake

An Australian snake catcher faces the risk of being bitten by a venomous snake

In the 14 years that Mark Bailey has been a snake catcher in and around Melbourne, he has never been bitten by a venomous snake. But in his latest video from his hospital bed, he said it “could happen to anyone.”

he asked at hand

During her routine work in Melbourne, 41-year-old Bailey was bitten by a venomous Australian tiger snake on Sunday morning. Depending on the animal's bite, this can be fatal.

Billy has been in intensive care in a Melbourne hospital since his injury. His daughter Aisha, who is also a snake catcher, posts updates about his condition on social media. “I know he is strong and I believe he will succeed,” she said.

vs Australian media She said it was still “too early” to say if and how her father would recover.

In ten years, four people have died from tiger snake bites in Australia. Aisha says that her father stopped breathing several times due to the animal's poison.

“elegant”

Aisha received support from many Melbourne residents, who praised her father for his “brave” act. “Mark once removed a snake from our front door and searched our bedroom for a snake,” one wrote.

See also  Kabul's new mayor orders female employees to stay at home

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *