World Cup qualifying matches in South America have been canceled due to travel restrictions – international football

World Cup qualifying matches in South America have been canceled due to travel restrictions - international football

South American Football Association CONMEBOL canceled all World Cup qualifying matches that had been scheduled for March after the Corona pandemic. Due to the numerous travel restrictions, it will be difficult for many foreigners to travel to their country.

Several top coaches, such as Pep Guardiola (Manchester City), Jürgen Klopp (Liverpool) and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United), have also refused to give up all of their players.

At the end of March, two rounds of play were decided in the South American World Cup qualifying series en route to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. For example, Brazil will face Colombia on March 26 and Argentina will face Uruguay on the same day. Brazil and Argentina were due to play in four days.

The Confederation of South America said in a statement that it is looking for new dates for play with FIFA.

Several top coaches, such as Pep Guardiola (Manchester City), Jürgen Klopp (Liverpool) and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United), have also refused to give up all of their players. At the end of March, two rounds of play were decided in the South American World Cup qualifying series en route to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. For example, Brazil will face Colombia on March 26 and Argentina will face Uruguay on the same day. The Confederation of South America said in a statement that it will play Brazil and Argentina in four days, and that it is looking for new dates with FIFA.

READ  English Hospitals Are Overflowing: "The speed at which we are getting people is enormous" | Abroad

You May Also Like

About the Author: Halle Clarke

"Professional reader. Award-winning gamer. Zombie buff. Social media junkie. Bacon maven. Web scholar."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *