In addition to the Chinese economic index, markets are eyeing the ADP numbers, which provide a glimpse into the US jobs report.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Manufacturing and Services PMI (Purchasing Managers Index) March, 3am
- Inflation March 11 am
- Employment in the private sector (figures from the Social Secretariat ADP) March, 15:15 pm.
- Zenitel: A € 23.25 per share bid by House of Thor. Until April 1st.
- Leasinvest Real Estate: Annual Report published
- Euronav: Final Annual Results 2020, 8:00 am
- The National Bank: Annual results 2020 at 5.45 pm
- Floridienne: 2020 Annual Results, 5.45 pm
- Deliveroo 1st listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Hennes & Mauritz: First Quarter Results 2020/2021, 8 a.m.
Every day, De Tijd publishes an agenda of major financial and economic events for the next trading day. This agenda has been compiled as accurately as possible from sources considered reliable, but no liability can be accepted for inaccuracy. Companies and organizations wishing to add or improve information on this agenda can always contact De Tijd. You can contact us on 02-423 18 40 and by email at [email protected]
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”