We have a tough results day ahead with AB InBev, UCB, Cofinimmo and Kinepolis, among others.
Thursday 25 February 2021
- Money Show & Lending January, 10:00 am
- Business Confidence & Consumer Confidence Feb, 11 am
- Durable Goods Orders Jan, 2:30 pm.
- The first applications for unemployment benefits are a week until February 20, at 2.30 pm
- Sioen: Offer to buy € 27 a share from Sihold (the Sioen family). Until February 26
- Inclusion: Annual Results 2020
- Xior: Underwriting the capital increase. 5 shares give the right to 1 new, at 42.5 euros. Until March 4th.
- Van de Velde: Annual Results 2020, 7 am
- Deckonink: Annual Results 2020, 7 am
- Greenyard: Trading Update for the third quarter of 2020/2021, 7 a.m.
- Kinpolis: 2020 Annual Results, 7 am
- EVS: 2020 Annual Results, 7 a.m.
- AB InBev: Annual Results 2020, 7 am.
- UCB: 2020 Annual Results, 7 am.
- Biocartis: 2020 Annual Results, 7 am.
- Cofinimmo: Annual Results 2020, at 5.40 pm
- Solvac: Annual Results 2020, 6 pm.
- Bayer: Fourth-quarter results 7:30 am
- Saint-Gobain: Annual Results 2020, After Market
- Suez: Annual Results 2020
- Veolia Environnement: Fourth-quarter results
- AXA: Fourth-quarter results, 7 am
- Safran: Annual Results 2020, 7am.
- Kiadis: Sanofi € 5.45 per share bid. Until April 12th.
- Van Lanchote Kempin: 2020 Annual Results, 7.30 am
- ASM International: Fourth-quarter results at 6:00 pm
- Anglo American: Annual Results 2020, 8 a.m.
- Aston Martin Lagonda: Annual Results 2020, 8 am
- Airbnb: Fourth-quarter results, after market
- Live Nation Entertainment: Fourth-quarter results, after market
- Doordash: The results of the fourth quarter
- Salesforce.com: Fourth Quarter Results 2020/2021, After Market
- Moderna: fourth quarter results
- Beyond meat: fourth-quarter results, after the market
- Nicolas: Fourth-quarter results, 10 pm.
Every day, De Tijd publishes an agenda with key financial and economic events in the context of the next trading day. This agenda has been compiled as accurately as possible from sources deemed reliable, but no liability can be accepted for inaccuracy. Companies and organizations wishing to add or improve information on this agenda can always contact De Tijd. You can contact us on 02-423 18 40 and by email at [email protected]
“Travel specialist. Typical social media scholar. Friend of animals everywhere. Freelance zombie ninja. Twitter buff.”