Are you connected to the sciences, or aspire to become one?
Then join our network by attending the second meeting of the Belgian SciComm Network on December 10th!
We bring together (future) science conductors, from academic scientists to journalists, press officials, communications managers, policy officers, etc.
This edition of BE.SciComm focuses on the professionalization of scientific communication in Belgium, at the level of education, research and practice. We take a closer look at formulas for success across borders and discuss how we can strengthen science communication efforts locally.
- Alexander Gerber (University of Applied Sciences Rhein Wahl)
- This is Fanosinpick (Tilburg University)
- Marina Joubert (Stellenbosch University)
- Annelies Duerinckx (Scivil & RVO Community)
- Carlo Gubitosa (ULB)
- Kim Barbie (FWO)
- Lise van der Heijn (Artvelde University College)
- Bart Vanilween (Ghent University)
- Mark Vanholsbeck (ULB, Federation and Wallonia – Brussels)
- Raynot Verbeke (Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences)
- Sophie Verst (University of Ghent)
- Catherine Kollenberg (KU Leuven, University of Antwerp and VUB)
- Arno Zundermann (@SciMingo)
- Elisa Nielsen (University of Leuven)
- Ingrid Van Marion (ULB)
You can register via this link.
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”