WDP and Barco give us a look at the first quarter. In Amsterdam, AMSL and Heineken reached conclusions.
Wednesday 21 April 2021
- Inflation March, 8 am
- Sioen: The takeover bid has reopened at € 27 a share by Sihold (the Sioen family). Until April 27.
- Orange Belgium: A € 22 per share buyout offer by Orange. Until April 23.
- CFE: € 0.24 gross listing without dividend
- WDP: 1st quarter results, 7 a.m.
- Orange Belgium: 1st-quarter results, 7 am.
- Barco: First Quarter Trading Update, 7:30 am
- Proximus: Public meeting, 10 a.m.
- Wereldhave Belgium: 1st-quarter results, 5.40 pm
- Akzo Nobel: First quarter results, 7 am
- ASML: 1st-quarter results, 7 a.m.
- Randstad: Q1 results, 7:15 am
- Heineken: 1st-quarter results, 7:30 a.m.
- Verizon: First Quarter Results, 1:30 pm
- Ericsson: First-quarter results, 7:30 am
Every day, De Tijd publishes an agenda of major financial and economic events for the next trading day. This agenda has been compiled as accurately as possible from sources considered reliable, but no liability can be accepted for inaccuracy. Companies and organizations wishing to add or improve information on this agenda can always contact De Tijd. You can contact us on 02-423 18 40 and by email at [email protected]
“Coffee fanatic. Friendly zombie aficionado. Devoted pop culture practitioner. Evil travel advocate. Typical organizer.”