Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Are you looking for a job at Online Redaction for one of the most beautiful ministries in The Hague? Are you convinced of the power of images and find it difficult to reduce complex topics to an eye-catching infographic, video, or tweet? Do you have a sharp pen and do you know the ins and outs of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram? Then we would like to talk to you.
What will you do?
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science has various online channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. We publish content about OCW policy and practices on a daily basis on these channels and on our ministers’ channels. As an online content creator in the communications department, you are the expert in the field of social media. Your job is to get to know the essence of our organization and policy in content that interacts and is relevant to our target audience, such as parents, students, teachers, scholars and people from the culture sector.
You make creative proposals based on policy priorities. How can we translate the message into an attractive concept? What channel are we using? What is the minister’s role? What is the best picture? Which text fits this? You can create content, write scripts, post messages, and edit when necessary. Briefly; You make clicking.
You work closely with other content creators, online consultants, business journalists, web sponsors, media analysts, spokespersons, and communications consultants. You can keep your colleagues informed of the results on a daily basis and provide needed and unsolicited advice. In addition, you can also walk the road and take pictures and film recordings of our ministers, for example.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
• You have followed a training course, eg media, information, communication, graphic design or communication;
• Have a sense of social media and content creation and are always up to date with the latest trends and developments;
• You are a linguist and know how to sharply craft a social media post;
• You have experience in photography and/or preparation, shooting and video editing for social media. We would like to see examples of work you have done;
• Know your way into Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects;
• Don’t be afraid of fast production times and tight deadlines and you will gain energy from working in a dynamic and political environment;
• You are a creative, enthusiastic and inquisitive team player.
Salary level: 9 scale, 10 . scale
Monthly salary: EUR 2811 min – max. 4,519 euros (total)
Work: fixed-term employment contract
Contract duration: 1 year
Minimum number of hours per week: 32 hours
Maximum number of hours per week: 36
Other terms of employment
In addition to the salary, you will receive an Individual Choice Budget (IKB). The IKB consists of money (16.37% of your total annual salary) and time. With IKB, you can select the options that suit you and you can configure part of your working conditions yourself. For example, you can choose to pay a portion of your monthly income when you wish. You can also turn this budget into vacation and vice versa or spend it on tax-friendly goals. The national government attaches great importance to personal growth and career development and provides many opportunities for this. Additional benefits include numerous study facilities, company fitness, full reimbursement of public transportation costs, and partially paid parental leave.
• The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is actively committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We work together in an organization where every employee feels shared and valued. In addition to your talents, experiences, and motivations, the different aspects of your identity make our organization richer, more innovative and more enjoyable. Talent as foundation, diversity as strength.
• If job-status candidates respond to work, they will take precedence over employees who move voluntarily. If you belong to this group, please attach a nomination or supporting document and indicate it in the appropriate field.
• Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated.
We will inform you by email. So keep an eye on your email. Add dienstpostbus.werving [email protected] to your Safe Senders List and make sure there are no messages in your SPAM folder.
Are you unable to upload your application documents?
Our system doesn’t (yet) handle file names that are too long or file names that contain spaces or strange characters. The advice is to keep the file name as short as possible without extraneous spaces and characters. If it still doesn’t work then you can send an email to [email protected]
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science invites you to apply on its website. Use the button below to leave this site and go directly to Application form. The central government values a diverse and inclusive organization. Working in diversified teams makes us more effective, innovative and more fun to work. Therefore, everyone is welcome to apply.
“Coffee fanatic. Friendly zombie aficionado. Devoted pop culture practitioner. Evil travel advocate. Typical organizer.”