All Assassin’s Creed: Mirage details leaked
The next game in the Assassin’s Creed series is Assassin’s Creed: Mirage, which is rumored to be released in October. For the official details, we’ll have to wait for Ubisoft Forward on June 12, when the game will undoubtedly have its moment of interest.
Meanwhile, details are leaking out, as with any part, so it is now. According to a new video posted by popular French YouTuber j0nathan, he’s been given a lot of detail, and while you should take this with a grain of salt, it all looks very interesting.
indoor games He also writes about it, but Henderson hasn’t (yet) been able to corroborate the details with his sources. Therefore, its origin is somewhat questionable, which is why the kilo of salt is so important. Anyway, the details at a glance:
- The Mirage folder is similar in size to the folder in Unity and Guild.
- You initially get a small area as a slot, and later you can access the whole map later.
- This opening piece will be in Bassem’s home, where he committed a robbery gone wrong.
- Because of the failed robbery, he has to travel to Baghdad, where the bulk of the game takes place.
- Gradually you will be presented with a series of targets that you have to eliminate. Each of these targets controls a portion of the city.
- The objectives you must clear are the core of the story; You need to collect information, hunt them down, and clear areas of the city from their presence (possibly with their henchmen).
- The playing time is about 15 hours.
- Parkour will look like Assassin’s Creed: Origins, only better.
- There are hardly any references to the present.
- Factions are returning to the game and players can hire them for a variety of purposes.
- Bassem is not very strong which makes him very dependent on stealth.
- The more he does, the more famous he will become, and the higher his reputation, the more difficult it will become, but at the same time he will also unlock more resources and skills.
It all sounds very reasonable, right? Hopefully, we’ll hear more next month and get confirmation that the game will be released on October 12th, since that’s what the rumors are currently indicating.
“Web maven. Infuriatingly humble beer geek. Bacon fanatic. Typical creator. Music expert.”