Like many other sectors, the fitness industry has been hit hard by the coronavirus. Gyms are closed, coaches are in their homes, and subscriptions must be suspended (temporarily). Virtuagym, the innovative fitness software platform for brothers Paul and Hugo Braam, is making a difference by using technology to support people to lead healthier and more active lives.
Although you might think Virtuagym has now only grown under the influence of aura, the opposite is true. The Bram brothers have been on the road since 2008 with their platform now available
It has grown to be an internationally operating technology company with more than 200 employees and 7,500 affiliated fitness companies worldwide.
In this episode of the podcast “”Innovative leaders from INFOCo-Founder and CEO Hugo Bram talks about their journey from inception to expansion. Talking about sports with your computer, hubs, and the added value of direct communication with your customer and international growth.
Topics from this podcast
- Making the axes.
- Making mistakes as a startup.
- Being in touch with your customer.
- Conquer America and become a global player.
- How Open API Provides an Embedded Experience.
About the amplifiers
- Remmert Stipdonk (host) is the CEO of INFO. In the “Innovative Leaders by INFO” podcast, Remmert talks each month with inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs who are applying innovation to make people’s lives easier and more enjoyable.
- On this podcast we’re talking to him Hugo BramOperating since 2008 Executive Director On Founding partner Belongs to a fitness company Vertogem. With over 15 million users and 200 employees, Virtuagym is now one of the driving forces in the digital health and fitness industry.
Over de podcast “Innovative leaders by INFO”
In the “Innovative Leaders by INFO” podcast, Remmert Stipdonk (CEO INFO) talks to inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs who are applying innovation to make people’s lives easier and more enjoyable. Hear and be inspired by stories of innovation and entrepreneurship.
“Professional reader. Award-winning gamer. Zombie buff. Social media junkie. Bacon maven. Web scholar.”