The impact of the coronavirus outbreak and strict government measures has yet to fade on Hollywood. Despite the fact that necessary blockbusters are once again showing very reasonable numbers at the global box office, Disney is forced to delay many of the biggest releases yet again.
In the last period, Lucasfilm production was on July 29, 2022 and before that also on July 9, 2021 and July 10, 2020. The reason may have everything to do with the fact that the protagonist Harrison Ford He was seriously injured and still looks unfit.
Postponing the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Also, many films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have been postponed. All films scheduled for 2022 and later by the release date have been postponed. Here is an overview of the transferred films:
– Doctor Strange in a multiverse of madness From March 25 to May 6 2022
– Thor: Love and Thunder From May 6 to July 8 2022
– Black Panther: Wakanda Forever From 29 July to 11 November 2022
– marvels From 11 November 2022 to 17 February 2023
– Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania From February 17, 2023 to July 28, 2023
New dates have also been announced for October 11, 2023 and November 3, 2023, while October 6, 2023 has been cancelled. What the possible consequences of the Marvel series on Disney + are unknown and there may also be something that will happen to Sony Pictures related Marvel movies, such as Spider-Man: There’s no way home.
“Travel specialist. Typical social media scholar. Friend of animals everywhere. Freelance zombie ninja. Twitter buff.”