Will you join our editorial team? Look magazine Looking for a new online editor (36 hours per week).
KIJK is an innovative science and technology magazine. Our magazine is aimed at anyone interested in science, nature and technology. We focus not only on the monthly magazine, but of course also on the online media. Are you a specialist in this field, do you have good writing skills and do you have a connection to science and technology? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As an online editor, you are responsible for the content and online activities of the site, newsletters and social media channels.
How does that look in practice?
- You provide our site with articles about science or technology on a daily basis
- You keep up with our social media channels and interact with our readers
- You guarantee that your online articles are SEO-friendly
- You can keep our readers informed every week of the latest scientific and technical news via our newsletter
- You are interested in producing our monthly magazine
- Think carefully about our magazine’s interesting articles during editorial meetings
Who are we looking for?
- You have a completed HBO or WO تعليم education
- You can work independently and take a proactive attitude
- You have a wide interest and closely follow current events in the field of science and technology
- You have good writing skills and know how to make a difficult subject understandable to the general public
- You have excellent command of the Dutch language, both orally and in writing
- You are good at deadlines
- You have an affinity with social media
What do we offer you?
- We offer an annual contract with a view to permanent employment
- Good salary (according to a collective labor agreement publishing company), dependent on age, education and experience and attractive additional benefits such as work from home, contact allowance, and development opportunities both internally and externally
- Hybrid work, you can work from home half your day. days in consultation.
- Personal choice budget that you can use as desired; As extra vacation days, for training and development or for bike plan
About New Skool Media
New Skool Media is one of the largest multimedia publishers in the Netherlands that connects people with common interests, passions and hobbies with the best articles and the most beautiful experiences. The portfolio consists of more than twenty popular magazine brands, including Formule 1, delicious, EW, Vorsten, Columbus Travel, and Fiets.
Are you interested and do you have the above qualities? Send your CV with motivation to [email protected] Aten Chantal Walravens, Director of Human Resources.
We consciously choose to do the recruitment ourselves. There will be no response to the acquisition as a result of this announcement.
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”