Report of three major US banks for the first quarter. The Coinbase platform appeared on the cryptocurrency exchange for the first time on the Nasdaq exchange.
Wednesday 14 April 2021
- Industrial Production Feb, 11 am.
- Federal Reserve: The Big Book, 8 p.m.
- Sioen: The takeover bid has reopened at € 27 a share by Sihold (the Sioen family). Until April 27.
- Orange Belgium: A € 22 per share buyout offer by Orange. Until April 23.
- Wereldhave BELGIUM: General meeting, 11 am
- Tesco: 2020/2021 Annual Results, 8 am.
- Coinbase: Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ exchange via direct listing. Tape: coin.
- JPMorgan Chase: First Quarter results, 1:00 pm
- Goldman Sachs: First-quarter results, 1:30 pm.
- Wells Fargo: 1st quarter results, 2:00 pm
Every day, De Tijd publishes an agenda of major financial and economic events for the next trading day. This agenda has been compiled as accurately as possible from sources considered reliable, but no liability can be accepted for inaccuracy. Companies and organizations wishing to add or improve information on this agenda can always contact De Tijd. You can contact us on 02-423 18 40 and by email at [email protected]
“Coffee fanatic. Friendly zombie aficionado. Devoted pop culture practitioner. Evil travel advocate. Typical organizer.”