On Tuesday, the focus will be mainly on Fed Chairman Powell’s speech to the US Congress.
Tuesday 23 February 2021
- TOKYO: The stock exchange is closed for the Emperor’s birthday
- House Price (Case Shiller) December 3 pm.
- Consumer Confidence (Conference Board) Feb, 4 pm
- Fed Chairman Jerome Powell delivers to Congress the semi-annual monetary policy report, 4 p.m.
- Sioen: Offer to buy € 27 a share from Sihold (the Sioen family). Until February 26
- Covestro: Fourth-quarter results, 7am
- Chiades: Sanofi will acquire 5.45 euros a share. Until April 12th
- HSBC Holdings: fourth-quarter results
- Home Depot: results for the fourth quarter of 2020/2021
- OneSpan: 4Q2020 results, 10pm.
- Square: Fourth-quarter results, 10pm.
Every day, De Tijd publishes an agenda with key financial and economic events in the context of the next trading day. This agenda has been compiled as accurately as possible from sources deemed reliable, but no liability can be accepted for inaccuracy. Companies and organizations wishing to add or improve information on this agenda can always contact De Tijd. You can contact us on 02-423 18 40 and by email at [email protected]
“Coffee fanatic. Friendly zombie aficionado. Devoted pop culture practitioner. Evil travel advocate. Typical organizer.”