More than 2 million people in the Netherlands suffer from rheumatism. Many people suffer from chronic pain, fatigue, and physical limitations. Lots of people who can’t live the way they want to. ReumaNederland does not accept that rheumatism is a brake on our lives. We invest in pioneering solutions and research into better treatments. We struggle to pay more attention to the interests of people with rheumatism. We will put rheumatism on the agenda in The Hague, get the Netherlands moving and we will only stop when everyone with rheumatism can participate again.
Our goal is to make rheumatism a reversible disease by 2040. We achieve these goals by focusing our work on a number of spearheads. Our organization is in full swing and is in the midst of a transition to prosperity into a modern, open, energetic and future-ready organization. And with new plans, new jobs are created. Help build the new ReumaNederland. Will you join us?
Are you an editor who knows how to translate complex scientific topics into readable and understandable content? Would you like to work with other professionals in a growing and ambitious organization where you are given the space to develop your own initiatives? Come to work at ReumaNederland!
what are you going to do?
In this role, you are responsible for our communications and content relating to research and innovations (sponsorship) in which ReumaNederland participates. You are an expert in translating complex material into accessible content for all target groups. At the same time, you also know how to touch people with the patient’s compassionate stories. You know what it takes to motivate, commit and motivate people to make ReumaNederland. To do this, it maintains close relationships with researchers, healthcare professionals, and other primary stakeholders.
You can of course do this in close cooperation with your colleagues and advise them in your field of work. Together we make sure that clear and inspiring communication about ReumaNederland’s work contributes to our organization’s reputation and image.
- Converting complex scientific texts into accessible content for our target groups (rheumatic people and their environment, donors and volunteers);
- delves into healthcare issues from an expert perspective through experience and translates them into relevant content;
- She writes popular scholarly articles for various online and offline channels;
- You develop social media content and supervise productions such as videos, podcasts, etc.;
- You provide communication advice and ensure that interesting research and breakthroughs are communicated in a clear and inspiring manner, thus contributing to the reputation and image of ReumaNederland;
- Distribute texts to the right target groups, through the right channels;
- You have insight into your content results and successes and adjust as necessary.
who are you?
Content creation is your passion. You are a curious and bold professional and your creative writing skills know how to reach, address and energize a wide audience on different platforms.
You also familiarize yourself with the following points:
- level thinking and working at HBO/University and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and affinity with sponsorship related communications;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and can easily read English (scientific) texts;
- You are responsible and self-reliant; You want to control your work and can work independently;
- You realize yourself in the core values of ReumaNederland; hero, innovator and conductor;
- And of course you think it is important to contribute to society by working at ReumaNederland.
What do we offer you?
A warm and ambitious social organization where a practical mindset is valued and where you are given plenty of space to develop personally and objectively. You will be surrounded by fellow adventurers in a self-organized team that values ownership and independence. In addition, ReumaNederland has a comprehensive benefits package. In it you will find, among other things:
- Competitive salary according to job weight, education and work experience
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- 5% year-end bonus
- 6 weeks vacation a year
- pension plan
- Various training options
Inform and advance
interested? Are you excited and do you know yourself in this profile? Send your CV and letter of motivation to [email protected] If you would like to learn more about the position, please contact Dieu-Donnée Damrow, Human Resources Consultant at 06-49372190. For more information about ReumaNederland, go to www.reumanederland.nl† We look forward to receiving your order!
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”