Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. The drivers are version number 512.95 WHQL, are fit For Windows 10 and later, and can be used on cards based on Maxwell architecture or later. This release includes improvements to the games Hitman 3 – Year 2 Update, Sniper Elite 5 and the launch of Time at Sandrock early access. The changelog also shows some bug fixes and a number of issues that are already known but not yet resolved.
The new Game Ready Driver provides the best 0-day gaming experience of the HITMAN 3 – Year 2 update, which introduces ray tracing and uses nVidia DLSS for more than frame multipliers. Additionally, the new Game Ready Driver brings support for the latest releases including Sniper Elite 5 and the Sandrock Early Access release of My Time.
- [Grid 2019]: Flags and banners will not flash while playing.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D related crash dumps.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: The NVIDIA Control Panel now allows users to adjust the sharpening setting.
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when using non-native resolutions. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S / Pimax 8Kx has yet to be revealed. 
- Videos playing in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled when resuming from hibernation or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear overexposed when the use of HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] The game displays a flash when the character is under water near a boat. 
- Screen may flicker briefly upon awakening from screen sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, the sound may cut out when Dolby Atmos is turned on. 
- The Club 3D dongle CAC-1085 is limited to a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
“Web maven. Infuriatingly humble beer geek. Bacon fanatic. Typical creator. Music expert.”