Band leader Jeroen Rietbergen admits inappropriate behavior on The Voice and resigns |  entertainment

Band leader Jeroen Rietbergen admits inappropriate behavior on The Voice and resigns | entertainment

Rietbergen, Linda de Mol’s partner since 2007, said in a statement Saturday that he will stop working for The Voice with immediate effect. “Because I do not want my client to be unnecessarily embarrassed as a result of my behavior, I will immediately stop working with The Voice.”

Rietbergen admits that during his years as a bandleader and pianist, he had sexual contact with some of the women on the show and that he sent text messages of a sexual nature. He wrote in his affidavit that he was not aware of any harm at the time.

“In the meantime, I became fully aware that my own perception was not at all appropriate, but much more so than that of the women involved. And that these women might have experienced this quite differently. This insight made me realize that my behavior was completely wrong.”

Linda from Mall

According to the musician, he was called by my “client” years ago because of his behaviour. Then he said he passed through the dust and confessed everything to his wife, Linda de Mol. “As a result, our relationship ended and we broke up, with great sadness for my family.”

Rietbergen announces that he has gone into therapy, after which Linda de Mol kisses him in grace again. “The treatment I followed for so long allowed me to change my behavior drastically and permanently. My family came back together, no matter how difficult the situation was for my wife and now again.”

The pianist “perfectly passes”

The channel, through a spokesperson for the channel, said that RTL was not aware of the relationships of a “sexual nature” that Jeroen Rietbergen had with the women who participated in The Voice. “We only got the news last week through Tim Hoffman,” an RTL spokesperson said, referring to Hoffman’s BOOS. The Voice of Holland is currently produced by ITV, but previously by Talpa. It is not clear who produced the program at the time of Ritbergen’s relations.

See also  'The Lord of the Rings' from Amazon is making a comeback

Linda de Mol’s director says the presenter does not want to add anything else and is not available for comment.

Rittbergen also declined to comment further. His attorney Peter Plasman says: “As it turned out, Jeroen Rittbergen took full responsibility for his behavior and made his conclusions. For clarity, it concerns women of his age and there are no criminal offenses in the reports about Jeroen Rittbergen. At the moment he is going through it completely and that’s why I’m speaking on behalf of About him. The statement he prepared is clear and there is nothing to add to it at the moment.”

Plasman asserts that no complaint has been filed against his client.

The charges against Ali B.

A complaint has been lodged with the Public Prosecution Office of the Central Netherlands regarding sexual offending behavior on the television program The Voice of Holland (RTL). The Public Prosecutor’s Office confirms this to De Telegraaf.

Although the Public Prosecution Office does not want to mention who was reported, Ali B. That it is about him. I am 100% convinced of my innocence. “It’s an accusation about something that was going to happen a long time ago, but it’s not true,” a member of the Voice jury said in response to De Telegraaf.

No name has been given, nothing concrete. I can’t defend myself against it. Not to mention the media. But the damage has been done. I haven’t received a call from the police yet, but I will cooperate with everything. Once Others, this is not true and I am confident the research will prove it. I find this situation to be very unfair.”

See also  You can now apply via TikTok and already big companies are participating

Do you know more? Then we would like to communicate with you. Application on our whatsapp tip line (0613650952). Or put our number in your phone: +31 613650952

Groen Rittbergen’s full statement

On January 12, I was contacted by the BOOS editors from BNNVARA to announce that BOOS will be submitting a report on sexual abuse on The Voice of Holland.

I have been asked to respond to several anonymous letters from women, which amount to the point that I am guilty of wrongful conduct in the context of a position of power that I will occupy in The Voice of Holland.

In response to these messages, he announced the following:

During my years with The Voice of Holland, I made sexual contact with some of the women on the show and exchanged sexually colored WhatsApp messages.

My involvement with The Voice of Holland was a pianist and bandleader. In my opinion, there was no doubting a dominant position at the time, and from my point of view I am also not able to favor anyone in the program, I am only interested in music. I saw the connections are reciprocal and equal.

In the meantime, I became fully aware that my own perception was not at all appropriate, but much more so than that of the women involved. And that these women may have experienced this very differently. This insight made me realize that my behavior was completely wrong. The things I did I never did. Of course I was also wrong about my family and my work. I have been very familiar with all this for a number of years, from the moment my client addressed me sternly about my behavior. Then I told my wife very shyly. As a result, our relationship ended and we broke up with great sadness for my family. It was clear to me that my behavior towards a number of people was unacceptable, but I also wouldn’t be able to resolve it without professional help. The treatment I followed for a long time means that I have been able to change my behavior drastically and permanently. My family is back together, no matter how difficult the situation is for my wife and now again. For her, I cannot help but feel great admiration and love with so much gratitude for the fact that she did not finally let me down at that time. I have been through a lot of dust with my family and employer before, but hereby I would like to offer my sincere apologies to the women involved for things I have never done.

See also  The United States is on its way to permanent daylight saving time

Because I do not want my clients to be unnecessarily embarrassed as a result of my behavior, I am immediately stopping work on The Voice programmes.

I’m sorry for everything more than I can express in this statement.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.