19 British tourist dies after eating a burrito in Mexico

19 British tourist dies after eating a burrito in Mexico

Joe Dobson from London asked the waiters in both Spanish and English to serve a vegetarian burrito without sesame, his friends say According to British media. After a few bites, Joe realized it had sesame after all.

The staff insisted there was nothing to worry about, but took the dish to the kitchen. Moments later, the food came back. The boy looked with a flashlight and saw sesame. The staff kept in denial, so he took two more bites.

Forgot a hypodermic needle?

Moments later, the Briton developed a sore throat and difficulty breathing. However, the restaurant allegedly refused to call an ambulance because it did not understand the seriousness of the matter. They gave him a drink of honey, but that didn’t help.

To make matters worse, the boy left an adrenaline-injecting needle, which could have helped him, in the hotel room. By the time his friends took him to the hotel, it was too late. Joe had fainted. A police car took him to the hospital, where he died.

The incident occurred in November, but the case against the restaurant’s “negligence” is now pending. Details emerged during the trial.

See also  Gazprom shuts off the gas tap for Bulgaria • 140 million for the education of Ukrainian children

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.