The Target Maui Pro is ON – WATCH IT LIVE HERE:
This is the final stop on the ASP Women’s Championship Tour and there are just three girls who can take out the title: Stephanie Gilmore, Sally Fitzgibbons and Tyler Wright – yep, three Australians!
ASP World Title scenarios:
• Only Fitzgibbons and Gilmore can win the World Title without a surf-off.
• If Gilmore makes the Final; she will win the World Title.
• If Fitzgibbons wins the event and Gilmore finishes in third place they will be tied.
• If Fitzgibbons wins the event and Gilmore finishes in fifth place, Fitzgibbons wins the World Title.
• If Wright wins the event and Gilmore finishes fifth or below then they will be tied.
• In the event of a tie there will be a surf-off for the World Title, per ASP rules.