Week 10. This is when things start to get interesting.
1. Browns @ Bengals – If Cleveland keeps this train rolling they just might wind up as the Cinderella story for 2014. Next stop? A visit to Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati to take on the first-placed Bengals.
But hey, these Browns match up a lot better than you might think:
— Shannah (@YahooShannah) November 5, 2014
The Browns have won two of their last three versus their Ohio rivals. Can they make it 3 of 4?
2. Dolphins @ Lions – Both Miami and Detroit are in the midst of a three-game win streak, making them two of the hottest teams in the league.
Ryan Tannehill is finally playing up to his potential after a disappointing start to the season, but the Miami secondary will have to find an answer for Megatron as Calvin Johnson is on track to suit up once again.
3. Rams @ Cardinals – St. Louis heads into this game a 7.5-point underdog in Las Vegas, but they’re coming off a huge win on the road last weekend against the 49ers.
Having already won against Seattle and San Francisco this season, they’ll try to ride that momentum to pull off the trifecta of divisional wins.
But Austin Davis will have to muster up a better performance than the 105 yards (1 TD, 2 INT) he accumulated against the Niners on 13 of 24 passing.
I don’t see the Rams getting out of the desert with a W, but with all the craziness that’s gone on during this NFL season, you just never know.
- The (5-3) Chiefs take on the (5-3) Bills in a game that could have major AFC Wild Card implications.
- San Francisco visits the Super Dome to take on the red-hot Saints. This one’s getting close to “must win” status for the Niners.
- According to history the Chicago @ Green Bay tilt should be a doozy. According to recent history the Bears don’t have a chance.